Fire Certificates and Disabled Access Certificates

All new properties, or existing properties which are intended to have internal alterations made to them which are commercial in nature, or public buildings, require a fire certificate and a disability certificate. Both of these certificates are granted on foot of an application to the local authority, and are similar to a planning application in that drawings, details and reports have to be compiled and submitted to the authority to show how the intended building will comply with the appropriated fire and disability legislation. Strutec can prepare applications for both types of certificate