At Strutec we provide a full service covering all engineering documentation required for the sale or rental of property or land. Our legal services include:

  • Property Registration Mapping.
  • Defining Existing Boundaries: Creating New Boundaries.
  • Disputed Boundaries: Rights of Way.
  • Certificate of Compliance (Planning Permission)
  • Declaration of Identity
  • The Engineer’s role in conveyancing
  • Legal documents required for selling a house
  • Certificate of Compliance (Building Regulations)
  • Certificate of Exemption (Planning Permission)